11 FRILOT ATTORNEYS RECOGNIZED BY SUPER LAWYERS
Frilot is proud to announce that 11 attorneys were recently recognized by Super Lawyers, nine as 2017 Louisiana Super Lawyers and three as 2017 Rising Stars. Congratulations to our attorneys for their hard work and achievements!
The following Frilot LLC attorneys were recognized as 2017 Louisiana Super Lawyers, listed with the category for which they were chosen:
- Benjamin M. Castoriano - Business Litigation, Business/Corporate, Employment Litigation, Intellectual Property, Rising Stars 2014 - 2017
- Miles P. Clements - Energy & Natural Resources, Transportation/Maritime, Business Litigation, Selected to Super Lawyers 2007 -2017
- Everett R. Fineran- Business/Corporate, Business Litigation, Rising Stars 2016 - 2017
- A.J. Krouse - Class Action/Mass Torts, Employment & Labor, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Environmental Litigation, Selected to Super Lawyers 2007 - 2008, 2010, 2013 - 2017
- J. Dwight LeBlanc, III - Transportation/Maritime, Personal Injury - General, Personal Injury - Products Selected to Super Lawyers 2007 - 2017
- Joseph E. Lee III - Transportation/Maritime, Appellate, Civil Litigation Selected to Super Lawyers 2013 - 2017
- Heather A. McArthur - Employment & Labor, Business Litigation Rising Stars 2014 - 2017
- Patrick J. McShane - Transportation/Maritime, Insurance Coverage, Class Action/Mass Torts Selected to Super Lawyers 2008 - 2017
- Joseph N. Mole - Business Litigation, Antitrust Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation Selected to Super Lawyers 2007 - 2017
- Peter E. Sperling - Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice, Health Care Selected to Super Lawyers 2007 - 2017
- Campbell E. Wallace - Personal Injury - General, Insurance Coverage, Personal Injury - Products Selected to Super Lawyers 2013 - 2017
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. Each year, no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive the honor of being named Super Lawyers. Rising Stars must be 40 years old or younger, or have been in practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named Rising Stars.